Legal notice & Data protection
Responsible for contents:
Consultic Marketing & Industrieberatung GmbH
90607 Rückersdorf · Deutschland
Tel. +49 (0)911 99574-280
Authorised Managing Directors:
Bernd Wachter, Marion Krämer-Bongartz
District Court of Nuremberg / Germany
ID No. DE 171231565
Public Directory of Procedures:
The German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz BDSG) stipulates in § 4g that the person responsible for data protection must make the following available to the general public, in a suitable manner, according to § 4e.
1. Name of the responsible body
2. Owners, management boards, managing directors or other managers appointed in accordance with the law or company regulations, and the persons in charge of data processing
Managing Director: Bernd Wachter, Marion Krämer-Bongartz
Data Protection Officer: Jens Palmer
3. Address of the responsible body
90607 Rueckersdorf · Germany
4. Purpose of the data collection, processing or use
The collecting, processing or using of data takes place only for the realization of corporate objectives:
- Market research
- Assigned customer surveys
Secondary aims are
- Personnel data management
- Applicant data management
- Supplier data management
- Client / prospect data management
5. Description of the category or categories of data subject and of the data or categories of data relating to them
To fulfill the intended purposes, data of the following groups of people will be collected, processed and used:
- Survey participants (personal data such as name and address will only be collected and processed in surveys if the participants disclose them to us at their own request, e.g. for participation in incentive programs or administering incentives. Additionally the IT address for quality assurance, communication, IT security)
- Personnel (staff management)
- Applicants (applicant management)
- Clients, prospects, suppliers (contact data, relevant business communication)
- Visitors to websites (connection & login data)
Data subjects may contact as at no charge in accordance with GDPR for questions regarding the collection, processing or usage of their personal data. This also includes – where applicable, justified and this claim does not conflict with a statutory retention obligation or other rights – the right to rectification, data portability, erasure, restriction or objection of a given consent. Likewise, data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise their rights, data subjects are asked to contact the responsible body.
6. Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data might be disclosed
Generally, no personal data is handed on to the ordering client of our market research projects. Personal data stated in the survey will only be used for statistical purposes. The survey outcomes are anonymous and will be processed anonymously. Personal data is used by internal special departments, which are involved in carrying out business processes. Other recipients of personal data can be external agents according to §11 German Federal Data Protection Act (e.g. for sending incentives). These agents will be contractually obligated to not pass on the personal data to any third party, to only use the data for the process of incentives and to erase it directly afterwards.
7. Standard data retention periods
Personal data will be erased after the loss of appropriation and after a specific qualifying period (e.g. for call backs regarding the incentive processes). As a rule, this is the distribution of incentives or the closure of the market research project.
8. Plans to transfer data to third countries
No data transfer of personal data to third countries is planned.
9. Usage of cookies
The contents of our pages are carefully checked. Nevertheless, Consultic can assume no liability for the content of external links. The content of linked pages is the exclusive responsibility of their operators. Consultic has no influence on the content and design of the external linked pages. Therefore, we dissociate ourselves hereby expressly from all contents of all linked external pages.
Consultic strives to publish only complete and correct information. However, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information. The publisher shall only be liable for direct or indirect damages brought about in connection with the use of the information and functions provided on this site.