Data collection methods
As a full service provider, Consultic offers a wide range of data collection methods.
Secondary research, for example:
- in databases (Factiva, Kompass etc.)
- on the Internet (associations, publications, company websites, etc.)
- in the literature (books, magazines, blogs, etc.)
Qualitative surveys by tech-savvy and trained staff, among others
- telephone and personal technical, expert and in-depth discussions
- customer Journey in the B2B environment (business and construction site)
- focus groups
- creative workshops
- online bulletin boards
Quantitative surveys with our field partners who are trained in industrial market research
- telephone interviews (CATI, WATI, Interactive)
- online interviews by our own "House Owner Panel"
- personal interviews (paper & pencil, CAPI)