The relationship between customer satisfaction and business success has been empirically confirmed by many studies.
Customer satisfaction today comprises a variety of aspects and relationship levels between suppliers and customers. For many years, we have observed that a competitive differentiation of the product quality alone is becoming increasingly difficult. Customers expect consistent support over the entire customer-supplier life cycle.
Consultic offers a versatile, modular offering which is adapted to your business model for the customer satisfaction data collection.
The basis for our customer satisfaction analyses is our own ConKano™ model, where the different qualities of customer satisfaction are determined. On this basis, we choose the appropriate methods and procedures for you out of our method toolbox:
- Data collection type: online (quantitative), telephone (CATI or expert discussion) or personal in-depth interviews, etc.
- Contents: time and competition comparison, net promoter score, quantitative and qualitative data collection, image, etc.
- Scope: only selected touch points (e.g. service) along the entire customer journey
- Evaluation levels: according to business sectors, customer groups, functions, etc.
- Implementation: derivation of priorities for action, measure recommendations, implementation workshop and success control
Consultic customer satisfaction analyses help to optimise your service fulfilment and to strengthen your customers` loyalty.