Target group-oriented communication is the basis for the companys success
Clear positioning and differentiation in the competitive environment is getting increasingly difficult. Today a wide range of information channels is available to the customer for informing themselves about the products and services of a company: From the traditional print brochure to the website of the company and culminating in the various social media sources.
Here, the aim is to fill the relevant information channels with target-group-specific content. A differentiated communication strategy is the key to success. This is reflected in our social media tracking - the B2B Online Monitor - which has been annually collected since 2010.
With its experience, Consultic supports you in deliberately setting accents to highlight your company and maximise its visibility. We advise you in the optimisation of the marketing and communications budget as well as in the selection of the ideal marketing mix. We use both quantitative and qualitative methods including:
- Customer journey / touchpoint analyses for determining the information behaviour of customers
- Multi-dimensional segmentation analyses to identify of different customer types
- Benchmarking for the data collection of communication strengths and weaknesses compared to your competitors
- Marketing service checks for the optimisation of the marketing budget and marketing and communication mix
- Implementation and success control
- In-depth analysis of the key factors for your success
- Identification of target groups and long-term loyalty of customers to the company
- Achievement of clear competitive advantages over the competitors by comparison with the best in your industry (best practice)