Only those who know their market, are capable of navigating their company successfully
Sound knowledge with regard to market needs and potential are essential for successful market positioning or for a successful entry onto a new market.
In addition, it is the prerequisite for the planning, development and introduction of new products and services. We identify and assess the current situation as well as the future development for your product or service sector. We determine your potential and find out for you how you can position or launch your product / service successfully on the market and thus best take advantage of your opportunities, this includes, among other things
- the size of the market, such as total market valuation according to regions, application areas, target groups, current situation and future development
- the market environment, such as identification of the major competitors and their activities, identification of important buyers and buyer groups
- the necessary market behaviour, for example,
- identification of typical requirements for the product or service
- market entry barriers and critical success factors
- decision-making process, decision criteria and readiness to change
- trends and future developments on the market
An expensive and complex market entry without sufficient market potential is counter productive to your business success.
We check whether there is sufficient potential for your market entry.
Your best potential and market entry strategy
- Market positioning strategy
- Derivation of a market entry strategy and concrete sales potential
Validation and verification of data: We don´t just rely on one investigative approach! Consultic hybrid approach: The conducting of quantitative market surveys and expert discussions on project manager level, e.g with...
- market experts (associations, opinion leaders, research institutes, etc.)
- potential customers or users
- competitors/providers on the market
- sales partners
as well as the conducting of secondary research, e.g. the evaluation of global technology and business databases, analysis of statistics, use of professional journals and publications of all kinds, Internet research, Consultic´s own information. Take advantage of the Consultic market and potential analysis for your strategic decisions.